Massage Therapy at the Golden Eagle
Whether your staying in Stowe, Vermont or staying at the Golden Eagle Resort come and relax with one of massages offered in our spa. From a Traditional massage to our Energy massage, we have something for everyone.
- $75 for 60 minutes
- $85 for 75 minutes
- $95 for 90 minutes
- For $5 try adding hot moist towels or hot stones to your massage. NOTE: this is not a full Hot Stone Massage
Couples Massage- Call for pricing.
- Can’t decide which massage therapy to try? This unique 60-minute treatment includes an exfoliating loofah scrub, hot moist towels and a relaxing massage using hot stones. $100 for 60-minutes.
Refresh, Rejuvenate and Relax!
- Includes a dry loofah scrub, hot towel compressions and a massage using a blend of essential oils of spruce, blue tansy, rosewood and frankincense. The dry loofah scrub exfoliates the skin and stimulates lymph drainage and function. Hot towel compresses help muscles and other tissues relax. The blend of Essential oils used promotes feelings of strength, courage, protection and supports energy alignment in the body.
- Enjoy the benefits of customizing your aromatherapy experience. Work with your therapist to select from 5 different essential oil blends to create a unique experience.
- Long gliding strokes rejuvenating, relaxing, promoting a state of tranquility.
- For Management of chronic pain/tension or recovery from injury. Deep tissue, sculpting, triggerpoint and myfascial release may be used.
- Pre or post event therapy to enhance performance in or recovery from an event.
- Natural essential oils blended with a neutral base oil. Used to improve well being.
- Ancient form of hands-on energy balancing. Very gentle, non-invasive, suports self healing in a holistic manner by holding energy points.
- Reflex points on the feet are massaged to revitalize tired feet and balance entire body.
- Helps bring your body, mind and spirit back into balance. Techniques used will vary according to individual needs and could include Reiki, polarity therapy, cranial sacral, Jin Shin Do, and accupressure.